Friday, January 17, 2014

Back To Business

Now that school is over, I'm going to continue where I left off. Hopefully I will be to get some real progress done this semester. There are several things that are falling into place to make things easier for me:

1. I'll have access to the weld shop to make the body structure
2. I'll have access to CNC machines for the entire year (hopefully I can finish my assigned projects and then I'll be able to work on personal projects in my free time)
3. Found 2 friends with access to commercial 3D printers (this should be handy for some body panels and making molds)

So, I guess it's time to get started on the body structure. It'll probably take a couple of days to really nail it down.

1 comment:

  1. I'm working on a 3/4 scale Wall-e and am drawing the files to 3d print. Would you be willing to share your 3d rendering files so i can print them?

    ReplyDelete